Thursday, September 15, 2011

South Jersey Pagan Pride Day

Well, it's less than half a month away.

You'd think things would look better.

Not sure if we'll be vending for sure now or not.

May be worth it to just chalk up the entry fee than take the time to go and set up and maybe end up wasting a day.

The website isn't even updated (after contacting them about it) with more vendors.  We're not listed, and I find it hard to beleive there's only four or so vendors.

I was told my email wasn't working for them - so I made sure they had the correct email, and STILL haven't heard anything back on if my email is working or not.  Have yet to receive anything about the SJPPD in my email.

NEVER had a vending experience like this.

A half a month away and no contact, or "fixing" vendor information.  I believe, even when we signed up we payed extra to be sure we'd be advertised, and - zilch.

Distasteful.

So - this is the event dearies - check with me soon to see if I'll actually really be there:  http://www.southjerseypaganpride.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment