A few key facts need to be taken into consideration however:
- Collars are meant as adornments only and NOT to be used as utility or play collars
- Anodized (colored) rings may in time show wear if worn constantly
- The materials used will conduct heat, caution should be used in "hot" situations (cooking, etc.)
- Wear with pride, but wear gently. My items are not meant to be used as "play" items. (ie: attachment points, prolong pulling/tugging, etc.)
- Using a soft bristled toothbrush and gentle soap, you can gently brush your chainmaille pieces. Take care on anodized (colored) rings. Allow to air dry, or dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not use other cleaning agents for other metals on your chainmaille pieces.
- Made from 100% cotton. Some shrinkage may accur upon washing/drying your item.
- Can be washed/dryed by hand or machine.
- Can be worn in any environment.
All Other Crochet Items
- Made from either 100% cotton or acrylic fibers.
- All items can be washed by hand or machine.
- If your item is made from cotton, some shrinkage may occur upon washing/drying.